IO4 – the MOOC
This MOOC delivers value. The reason why it has value is:
- The lessons are based on real implemented cases covering a wide choice of subjects in education.
- The lessons are not packed or closed, they are alive, and new material is added permanently. Moreover, you can contact the teachers and get insights from the source of creation. You do not talk to a bot; all your questions are answered.
- The MOOC has a common structure; you have 15 lessons at your fingertips.
- The summary tells you what is in this pack of lessons. You have a Template with the aim of the lesson and more complementary information.
- How the teachers’ classes were done before applying Agile, LSP, SL and NVC methodology
- What changes they introduced based on the project implementation.
- The experiences they have gained.
In a traditional MOOC, you have the exercises and quizzes or homework. Digital transformation is highly connected to the human road map, despite what they want us to believe. The value of the teachers is precious asset schools have. Supporting them in their journey for transformation is how we can address bottom-up change.
This MOOC is alive and evolving, improving the content experience and adding new lessons.
5. THE MOOC is multilingually facilitating access to a large number of teachers.
6. The MOOC have a SMORE (OER) with a solid and clear explanation of the lesson.
7. The MOOC gives you free access to the lesson content via the MIRO board, one of the most used online platforms.
8. Open Digital Badge to certify your students, including the criteria and requirements.
Some questions before you jump in!
- What drove you to enrol in these lessons and further your education?
- What knowledge did you try to gain from the lessons?
- What are you willing to do now that you couldn’t do before?
How to access the lessons:
- Tap on the country icon
- When you tap on the image, it opens a new page with the lessons, and you choose the one you want to learn.
- Contact the teacher with any questions you may have.
- For questions about the methodologies and framework, contact firstname.lastname@example.org