As a complementary part of the PERSONA exercise, you ask the participant to build their family. The family means anyone mother, father, sister, brother, husband, son, daughter.
Once they are placed on the LEGO® plate, you ask them to chose some representatives among the participants.
Do as following:
- Ask the volunteer to locate them as they are in the LEGO® PLATE. You, as a facilitator, do not need to know who is who, and you do not ask.
- Ask the volunteer to take a photo with the mobile. That represents the family he thinks it is.
- You, as facilitators, ask each representative how to they feel in that position. They will tell you.
- Now you can say to the representatives move as you wish. Most of the time, movement happens. You do not analyse the changes. Just speak to the volunteer take a new photo.
- Comment take your conclusions and explain how instead of being family members, it could be anything involved in a conflict